Open Positions for SEAKNOT Mobility
CIEMAT (contact: email@example.com)
- Mimic some pool scrubbing tests conducted in THEMIS to check the scale factor; experimental skills would be necessary, as the participant would be in charge of the experimental setup.
- Analyze fission products transport through cracks/leaks during a severe accident; it is intended to use MELCOR and to do a focused-UaSA analysis to assess the accuracy when modeling such phenomena.
KIT (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Experience on severe accident analyses in water-cooled NPPs (ASTEC, MELCOR).
- Experimental knowledge at the QUENCH facility with particular focus on research on metallographic as part of ATF and SPIZWURZ projects.
PSI (contact: email@example.com)
- Severe accident analysis with MELCOR or ASTEC (in cooperation with the ASSAS project).
- Small scale experimental work on pool scrubbing.